If date changes or cancellations are not received at least 7 days prior to the date of arrival, your deposit will be forfeited. A cancellation number must be obtained 7 days prior to arrival in order to receive a refund. Deposits are non-transferable. All reservation cancellations, regardless of when you are traveling, are subject to a nonrefundable cancellation fee of $25 per room.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in after 4:00 pm. Check-out before 11:00 am. Any check-out after 11:00 am will result in an additional charge.
A deposit is required in order to guarantee your reservation. If your deposit is not received, your reservation is subject to automatic cancellation.
Reservations require a 1 night room and tax deposit in advance. Deposits are to be received at the hotel within 7 days of making your reservation. No personal checks accepted for deposits made less than 30 days prior to your arrival. Balance is due upon check-in. We do not accept checks for payment of balance. Credit cards used to guarantee the reservations are charged at the time the reservation is made for the required deposit. The remaining balance is due upon arrival in full.
You MUST present the credit card used for the deposit with you to check-in. If you do not bring this credit card, it will be credited back and you must then present another card or cash for full payment.
For the health, comfort and enjoyment of our guests and staff, the Princess Bayside is now a 100% smoke free environment. We kindly ask that all guests observe this policy as smoking of any kind is prohibited in all areas of the property including parking, deck, and beach. A fee of $250 will be added to your bill if there is any evidence of any kind (including that of odor only) of smoking in any unit, including your balcony.
$15.00 per day plus tax.
- When more than two people over 12 years of age occupy the same room, there is an additional $25.00 per person per day charge.
- All rates are based on availability, are subject to change and do not include taxes or gratuities.
- Kids 12 and under stay free, in parent’s room.
- Daily Maid service is provided.
- Rates are based on 2 adults per room. $25 per extra adult, per day.
- Multiple night reservations may be required.
- The Princess Bayside does not accept pets; however, service dogs are welcome. A service dog is trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA. You will be charged and agree to pay a $500 fee if this policy is not followed.
- Please, no bikes in the hotel rooms.
- All rooms are equipped with an electronic safe for your convenience and there is an automatic fee of $1.51 per day regardless of use.
- In the event that the specified room type is not available, a comparable room type will be assigned. In addition, special requests are not guaranteed, but every attempt will be made to honor them.
- Specific room numbers as well as room types cannot be guaranteed.
- 1 parking space provided per room at no charge.
- No Refund For Early Departure Date.
- The Maryland General Assembly passed a bill that became effective as of October 2, 2002. We have incorporated this bill into our policy as follows:
- Individuals under the age of 18 are required to provide a $500.00 cash security deposit upon check-in. This is in addition to the advance deposit required to make the reservation.
- Upon check-out, the room will be inspected. If there is no damage nor additional cleaning required, the $500.00 security deposit will be refunded. If damage is present and/or additional cleaning is required, the amount (at the discretion of the manager) will be subtracted from the security deposit. If the damage is less than $500.00, the difference will be refunded. If the amount of damage exceeds $500.00, the deposit will be forfeited and the local authorities will be contacted.
If you have further questions, please Contact the Princess Bayside Beach Hotel.