Relaxation or Excitement
There’s nothing more relaxing, or romantic, than Ocean City’s spectacular sunsets — compliments of Mother Nature.
- Call for reservations at 1-888-622-9743
- 48th Street on the Bay, Ocean City, Maryland 21842
- Only one block to the beach
- Your Night Life Headquarters
- Located on the same block as Seacrets, Jamaica USA
- Walk to Macky’s Bayfront Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Fager’s Island and Fish Tales
- Accessible rooms available
- Located in the heart of the beach with shopping, dining and nightlife within walking distance
- Only 20 minutes from Assateague Federal Park, home of the Assateague wild ponies
- Within walking distance of Ocean City’s hottest night clubs
- Convention facility for groups from 10 to 125 people
- We welcome your golfers, weddings, business and social trips with a special blend of excitement and relaxation!
Our prime location along Ocean City’s bayside offers you a chance to relax and admire nature’s magnificent sunsets. If you prefer more active pursuits, take a kayak tour of the bay or challenge yourself with a windsurfing or sailing lesson. After an exhilarating day, savor the cuisine in the informal, unhurried atmosphere of our affordable pub/restaurant featuring the Eastern Shore’s delicious fresh seafood! Or enjoy light dining and live entertainment in our own Finnigan’s Pub & Eatery.
Pamper yourself at Princess Bayside Beach Hotel, one block from the ocean, with our hotel’s many amenities. We offer a heated indoor pool and an outdoor rooftop pool and bar with views of the bay. Ask our staff about kayak tours and customized golf outings. Hotel lobby, meeting space, pools, and restaurant all offer Mobile Accessibility for guests in wheelchairs.