Ocean City offers more than 10 miles of pristine beaches.
Join us for festivals, take in concerts and musicals at the performing arts center, and explore our three-mile wooden boardwalk. Not to mention we’re the perfect spot for outdoor activities like fishing, surfing, swimming, and golfing. With so many attractions to choose from, here are some of the things to do in Ocean City that we recommend.
SEASONALITY: HIGH - MAY TO SEPTEMBER
- Atlantic Ocean Beach: 0.2 miles
- Roland E. Powell Convention Center: 0.7 miles
- Gold Coast Mall: 3.5 miles
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park: 4 miles
- Freeman Stage: 10 miles
- Wor-Wic Community College: 26 miles
- Arthur W. Perdue Stadium: 27 miles
- Salisbury University: 33 miles
- Dover International Speedway: 71 miles
ANNUAL AREA EVENTS
- March: St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- April: SpringFest
- May: Cruisin’ Ocean City
- June: OC Air Show
- July: July 4th Fireworks at Seacrets
- August: White Marlin Open; Jeep Week
- September: OC Bike Fest
- October: Endless Summer Cruisin’
GOLFTee off at one of 18 championship golf courses, including Eagle's Landing, which offers views of the Assateague Island National Seashore. Let our staff put together the perfect custom golf vacation.
NIGHTLIFEDiscover Ocean City's famous nightlife at local watering holes such as Macky's Bayside Bar & Grill and Seacrets Jamaica, featuring award-winning Seacrets spirits from their in-house distillery.
BOARDWALKExplore the shops, restaurants, and amusements of Ocean City's world-famous boardwalk. This three-mile stretch offers entertainment for all ages. Come see why it's been called one of America's best.