Welcome to The Princess Bayside Beach Hotel! We are thrilled to be open and to have you as a future guest with us. In order to ensure that we are following CDC Guidelines and to protect the health of our guests and our employees we would like to go over some new procedures with you.
- You will notice that all of our staff members will be wearing masks, while it may be hard to see us just know that we are smiling and ready to assist you in any way we can!
- Curbside check-in service is available, please call the hotel at arrival (410) 723-2900 to arrange this.
- We do ask, to eliminate person to person contact, that you call opposed to stopping by the front desk as much as possible.
- To follow CDC guidelines, we will not be conducting stay-over service in hotel rooms. Should you need anything at all while you are here (such as new towels) please contact the front desk.
- Should you require stay-over service while here, please contact our front desk directly to arrange. We will require that the room is vacated while stayover service is being completed.
- Should maintenance be required during your stay, please follow the same protocol as above.
- We ask that you keep your time spent in indoor common areas (hotel lobby, hallways, public restrooms) to as minimal as possible. Please practice social distancing while in these spaces.
- Our housekeeping department will regularly be cleaning all common areas and restrooms. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel for your use.
- We encourage you to refrain from using luggage carts. If you need to use one please note that we will be disinfecting these on a regular basis.
- Please keep to a maximum of 4 people per elevator to practice social distancing.
- Our restaurant is currently closed for dining. Please ask the front desk for a list of local restaurants that are available for carry-out, delivery and outdoor dining at arrival.
- Both our outdoor and indoor pools are open- we ask that you practice social distancing and follow the CDC guidelines that are posted in the pool area. These guidelines will be strictly enforced by our security personnel.
- Our Bayside Beach area is open, we ask that you practice social distancing while enjoying this space.
- We are offering in-room check-out service, please inquire with the front desk during your stay.
We hope you enjoy your upcoming stay with us at The Princess Bayside Beach Hotel! We greatly appreciate your cooperation while these new procedures are in place and we look forward to seeing you soon!