Welcome to The Princess Bayside Beach Hotel! We are thrilled to be open and to have you as a future guest with us. In order to ensure that we are following CDC Guidelines and to protect the health of our guests and our employees we would like to go over some new procedures with you.
- To follow CDC guidelines, we will not be conducting stay-over service in hotel rooms. Should you need anything at all while you are here (such as new towels) please contact the front desk.
- Should you require stay-over service while here, please contact our front desk directly to arrange. We will require that the room is vacated while stay-over service is being completed.
- Should maintenance be required during your stay, please follow the same protocol as above.
- We ask that you keep your time spent in indoor common areas (hotel lobby, hallways, public restrooms) to as minimal as possible. Please practice social distancing while in these spaces, if not fully vaccinated.
- Our housekeeping department will regularly be cleaning all common areas and restrooms. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel for your use.
- Please keep to a maximum of 4 people per elevator to practice social distancing.
- Both our outdoor and indoor pools are open.
- Our Bayside Beach area is open, we ask that you practice social distancing while enjoying this space.
- We are offering in-room check-out service, please inquire with the front desk during your stay.
- New Air Purification system in common areas – State of the art HEPA air filtration
We hope you enjoy your upcoming stay with us at The Princess Bayside Beach Hotel! We greatly appreciate your cooperation while these new procedures are in place and we look forward to seeing you soon!